The Westec Story
Westec Doors and Windows was established in 2004 by three work colleagues with a combined experience in the industry of 80 years, this ensured they would be able to provide a quality product and service expected by their clients.
Manufacturing from our Bayswater fabrication complex only the highest quality aluminium windows and doors are produced for the home building market.
Westec Doors and Windows offers a great service from start to finish.
- We enjoy working closely with Architects, Designers, Builders, Energy
Assessors and most importantly the Clients in the design stage to ensure the right product for the environment.
- Our experienced Estimating Team will work through all options to find the best product at the best price to meet any budget.
- Once design and pricing has been confirmed we then move onto
our Production team who work with the Builder to finalise any sizes,
configuration and hardware prior to generating fabrication and site
- When there are opening that require site measure our experienced Site Supervisors will meet with the builder and discussed each opening and their requirements to meet the architects’ details. When measured it will be returned to our drafting team for the shop drawing process to begin if required.
- When the material arrives from our many local and international suppliers
our fabrication team will check, cut and manufacture to spec. Once
frames are completed, they will then move onto our Quality Control for
final assessment before leveling our facility.
- The next step is the installation of frames where our Qualified Tradesmen
and Highly Skilled Installers will work in with other trades on site to
ensure to best finish for our clients. Glazing then follows the installation
of frames with no panels too big we will always find a lifting solution.
- When the project is near completion our Finishing Supervisor meet with
the builder and run through any defects or concerns in preparation for
our final visit where all finishing items will be completed and fly Screens
- For our final step we offer our builders maintenance period and our
warranty. For a full copy of Westec Doors and Windows warranty please
do not hesitate to ask.
There we have it a full run-down step by step of Westec Doors & Windows
service that we can offer
Westec Doors and Windows have supplied and installed the glazing, into the homes that have won “Home of the Year” in every year we have been in business.
Manufacturing facility of 2000 sq mtrs.
Showroom display at our office in Bayswater.
Staff of 35 and growing.
Specialist tradesmen, machinists, assemblers, welders in our manufacturing facility.
Very experienced estimators, co-ordinators & schedulers in the office.
Qualified tradesmen and highly skilled installers on site.
Training for staff is high on the agenda to keep staff up to date on issues concerning Safety, Aust Standards, Environmental issues and sustainability.